EDT 5374 Final Project: Using Postal mail Merge in Microsoft Phrase 2010 and making a tutorial with CamStudio, VirtualDub, & Freemake
Table of Contents
EDT 5374 Last Project: Employing Mail Combine in Microsoft company Word 2010 and producing a video tutorial with CamStudio, VirtualDub, & Freemake1 Comprehensive reference: Using Mail Mix in Word 20101
Step by step reference: Producing a video article with CamStudio, VirtualDub, & Freemake4 Learning Objectives8
Transcript of the Narration8
Step by step research: Using Snail mail Merge in Word 2010
1 . Go to, then.
installment payments on your The will help you through process, using this windowpane on the right.
3. Chose, in that case click.
4. Chose, then simply click.
your five. Choose, then click to obtain the recipient list (Class Roster).
6. Click and select the worksheet that contains the recipient list (Sheet1) and Click.
7. It will demonstrate recipient list. Click to close.
on the lookout for. Click
12. Insert FirstName then Place LastName
12. You can try each recipient's copy simply by clicking the arrows.
13. Simply click.
14. You are able to either or for all receivers.
Step by step reference point: Making a tutorial with CamStudio, VirtualDub, & Freemake
1 . Down load CamStudio Portable; navigate to http://portableapps.com/apps/utilities/camstudio_portable
2 . Open up CamStudio.
3. Arranged your display region; pick from program menu and select.
4. Set you online video options; select from program menu and select.
5. Choose as Compressor and slide the to modify the to.
six. Set the cursor alternatives; choose from system menu and choose.
7. Check the
8. Look into the under menu.
9. Now you can start saving your screen capture video:
15. (Between actions 10 to 17 happen to be for croping and editing video, in case it is necessary. ) Download VirtualDub Portable; navigate to http://portableapps.com/apps/music_video/virtualdub_portable
11. Open VirtualDub.
12. Choose beneath menu.
13. Browse the recorded display capture online video.
14. By using and beneath menu, you are able to delete the unwanted regions of you video. In this case, these will be the initially and previous seconds of video.
15. Ensure that you keep the same " compressionвЂќ; go to beneath menu.
of sixteen. Select the and click.
17. Work with under Document menu just to save your online video.
18. Open up " Freemake Video ConverterвЂќ to convert the AVI FORMAT video to MP4 online video (to cure the file size).
19. Simply click to add video and simply click to convert it.
вЂў The teacher should be able to use " Mail MergeвЂќ in Ms Word 2010.
вЂў The teacher can download and install totally free portable multimedia system tools (CamStudio, VirtualDub, & Freemake).
вЂў The instructor will be able to guide them with a screen catch video to make a video tutorial.
вЂў The teacher will be able to edit a video.
вЂў The teacher will be able to convert a video from a certain video formatting to another a single.
This tutorial project is definitely aligned to the ISTE NETS for Teachers:
" installment payments on your Design and Develop Modern age Learning Encounters and Tests; Teachers style, develop, and evaluate traditional learning activities and evaluation incorporating contemporary tools and resources to maximize content learning in context and to develop the knowledge, abilities, and thinking identified in the NETSВ·SвЂќ
2 . a. Design or adapt relevant learning experience that include digital equipment and resources to promote scholar learning and creativity.
2 . b. Develop technology-enriched learning environments that enable every students to pursue all their individual curiosities and become energetic participants in setting their particular educational desired goals,...
References: gcflearnfree. org. (2012). В Word 2010: Using postal mail merge. Recovered from http://www.gcflearnfree.org/word2010/24
International Culture for Technology in Education (ISTE) (2008). National Educational Technology Specifications for Instructors 2008. Worldwide Society pertaining to Technology in Education, Eugene, OR. [Online] Accessed Dec 2, 2012 at http://www.iste.org/docs/pdfs/nets-t-standards.pdf
Microsoft workplace. (n. g. ). Recovered from http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word-help/use-mail-merge-to-create-and-print-letters-and-other-documents-HA101857701.aspx
Strike to stop saving
Hit to pause saving
Hit to start with recording